fed up with government nonsense?
tired of costly regulation?
ready to reclaim your rights?
River Warren Research Committee's crack team of suggestion makers have compiled the following list of extraordinarily good recommendations. They suggest you follow as many as you can.
Recommended actions for reclaiming your liberty
- Become a member of RWRC and join a growing network of skeptical Americans.
- Contact RWRC for help in counteracting disinformation.
- Send a generous check to:
604 2nd Ave North
Sartell MN 56377
- Talk to people. Many seemingly intelligent people do not understand that all government is inherently wasteful. They have been sold on the notion that government can provide something for nothing.
- Attend government meetings, at any level, and question their facts. Make them demonstrate that they understand what they are saying.
- Do not immediately believe what you read or are told. Make them prove it.
- Read your local laws, especially zoning ordinances.
- Oppose any legislation that is justified only when it is assumed you are stupid, incompetent, or evil.
- Apply for appointment to planning and park commissions, watershed boards, conservation districts, task forces, and other advisory groups.
- Write letters and make phone calls to your representatives. Let them know where you stand.
- Vote for candidates who promote less government.
- Get elected and work to shrink government.
- Form community groups to pool resources for the fight against oppression.
- Don't support organizations or businesses that feast at the banquet of government largesse.